JDL WOOD FLOORS
” Quality Hardwood Flooring, Installation and Refinishing for less”
- JDL Wood Floors is on the cutting edge of the hardwood flooring industry and is constantly striving to improve customer service. Whether you are planning to refinish your existing floors or install new ones, JDL Wood Floors is the only call you need to make!
- JDL Wood Floors specializes in hardwood floor refinishing and floor installations but also offers a full range of services to accommodate your hardwood flooring needs. This includes: exotic woods, fir floors, stains, board replacement or weaving, and top-nailed floors. JDL Wood Floors is ready to handle your project!
- We also offer a variety of different finishes from the traditional oil-based to new and improved water based products. Ask us about our prices on all types of wood flooring from traditional oaks, exotic Kempas, Brazilian cherry, and bamboo flooring.
- Our guarantee is to beat the prices from floor stores or home centers. Choose us for your flooring needs and we promise to make it an enjoyable and stress-free process!
- With over 20 years of experience, we are able to make any and every dream come true.
- Our company is fully Licensed & Insured.
- Contact our parent company www.JDLhomeimprovements.com for all your home repair and remodeling needs.
Request a Quote
Quality Hardwood Flooring, Installation and Refinishing for less
Our company proudly supplies virtually all top-brand Hardwood Floors for much less than local Home Center and floor stores. We carry all types of hard- wood samples such as Solid Hardwood, Engineered, Cherry, Laminate, Lock & Fold, Bamboo, Oak, Ark Maple, Brazilian Teak, Kempas, and much, much more. Whatever you want, we have it, and for much less than the competition. With dedication, professionalism, and years of experience, we make the floor of your dreams come true. Contact us for more information.
Depending on how you slice it, there are different ways to categorize hardwood flooring. The type of material (e.g., oak[...]
Visual Inspection We will join you in the inspection to be sure that we have found all damaged areas. Another [...]
What hardwood floor should I get for my home? What hardwood floor will look and feel the best for me[...]